These cookies are loaded with protein, healthy fats to make up the perfect fuelling snack for any time of day.
1/3 cup almond flour
1/2 cup ground walnuts
1/2 cup shredded coconut
2 tablespoons collagen powder
2 tablespoons maple syrup
Pinch sea salt
1/2 cup add-in options (chocolate chips, raisins, dried cranberries)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet or a plate with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl smash bananas until soft and mushy.
3. Add in almond flour, crushed nuts, shredded coconut, and collagen then mix to combine.
4. Add in maple syrup, vanilla, and sea salt and mix to incorporate.
5. Add in any add-ins as desired.
6. Scoop 12 cookies onto the baking sheet and bake for 15 to 17 minutes.
7. Let cool completely before serving.
8. Lasts for up to 1 week in the refrigerator or in an air-tight container on the counter, or in the freezer for up to 1 month.