Delicious Detox, page 40
½ cup (125 mL) ground almonds
1 tablespoon (15 mL) dried oregano
1 tablespoon (15 mL) dried basil
1 tablespoon (15 mL) dried parsley
½ teaspoon (2 mL) sea salt
1 teaspoon (5 mL) freshly ground pepper
2 tablespoons (30 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Combine the almonds, oregano, basil, parsley, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
3. Rinse the chicken breasts and pat dry with paper towels and place on a plate.
4. Gently pat the chicken on each side with the almond mixture and place on a baking sheet or in a shallow glass baking dish.
5. Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken and bake in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of each breast.
4 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 1500
Mississauga, Ontario, L4Z 1S1
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP:
© 2023 Zawada Health.