4 cups mixed lettuce greens
1 carrot, grated
¼ grated beets
½ pack alfalfa sprouts
6 cubes marinated tofu
2 tbsp chopped parsley
3 tbsp toasted nuts and seeds
1 cup spinach, steamed
½ sunflower sprouts
1. Toss lettuce with your choice of dressing and place in large bowl.
2. Make a ring of grated carrot around the edge of the bowl.
3. On top of the lettuce, in the centre of the ring, put some grated beets.
4. On top of the grated beets, form a doughnut shape out of the alfalfa sprouts.
5. In the centre of the doughnut, put tofu cubes, parsley, nuts and seeds.
6. Arrange steamed spinach in a pile of top of the nuts and seeds.
7. Drizzle with dressing. Garnish with sunflower sprouts and serve.