1 acorn squash or butternut squash
½ teaspoon (2 mL) sea salt
1 teaspoon (5 mL) freshly ground pepper
2 teaspoons (10 mL) dried oregano
2 tablespoons (30 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
2. Cut the squash in half and scoop out the seeds.
3. Cut the squash halves again so there are 4 pieces and place them on a baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle the squash evenly with the salt, pepper and oregano.
5. Drizzle the olive oil over the squash and place in the oven.
6. Bake for 45 minutes, or until the squash is tender when pierced with a fork.