1 acorn squash or butternut squash
½ teaspoon (2 mL) sea salt
1 teaspoon (5 mL) freshly ground pepper
2 teaspoons (10 mL) dried oregano
2 tablespoons (30 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
2. Cut the squash in half and scoop out the seeds.
3. Cut the squash halves again so there are 4 pieces and place them on a baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle the squash evenly with the salt, pepper and oregano.
5. Drizzle the olive oil over the squash and place in the oven.
6. Bake for 45 minutes, or until the squash is tender when pierced with a fork.
Are you on the creamy potato salad side or the non-creamy vinaigrette potato salad side? I am a big fan of dijon mustard and olives. I always make a little extra dressing to leave in the fridge for a salad the next day.