¼ cup (60 mL) brown rice flour
20 sesame brown rice crackers
1 teaspoon (5 mL) dried parsley
1 teaspoon (5 mL) garlic powder
½ teaspoon (2 mL) onion powder
½ teaspoon (2 mL) sea salt
½ teaspoon (2 mL) freshly ground pepper
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
¼ cup (60 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. In a food processor or blender, combine the flour, rice crackers, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper and pulse until the mixture looks like coarse bread crumbs.
3. Put the flour mixture in a large Ziploc bag.
4. Rinse and pat the chicken breasts dry, and cut into nugget-sized pieces.
5. Coat the nuggets with the olive oil, and then place the pieces in the bag with the flour mixture and coat thoroughly.
6. Place the nuggets on a baking sheet or shallow glass baking dish and bake in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chicken.