1 tortilla (Dempsters makes an Ancient Grain tortilla or you can
find kamut tortillas as a wheat-free option in most health food stores)
1/2 cup prepared or homemade hummus
1 small carrot, shredded
3–4 long flat slices zucchini and or summer squash, grilled or broiled
3–4 flat pieces red and/or yellow and/or green bell pepper, grilled or
broiled until soft
1. Spread the tortilla completely to the edge with hummus. Sprinkle with shredded carrot.
2. Arrange grilled vegetables on top of carrots in a single layer all going the same direction.
3. Position the wrap so that the ends of the vegetable strips are facing you. Use both hands to roll tortilla tightly.
4. Wrap the rolled tortilla in plastic film tightly and refrigerate at least an hour, and as long as overnight.
5. Remove from plastic wrap and using a sawing motion with a sharp serrated knife, cut the roll into 12 equal slices. Wrap slices individually in plastic for the lunchbox.