3 cups cooked quinoa
1 cup flour (whole-wheat, barley, etc.)
½ cup warm water
1 Tbsp lecithin granules
1 onion, chopped
1 cup broccoli, cut
1 Tbsp miso
1 tsp basil and 1 tsp thyme
2 cups carrots, sliced
2 Tbsp sunflower seeds, dry roasted
Parsley for garnish
1. Lightly oil a loaf pan. Combine the quinoa and flour in a bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, dissolve the miso and lecithin in warm water.
3. Add the herbs to the quinoa-flour mixture until well combined.
4. Steam the onions, broccoli, and carrots for 7 minutes. Gently add the vegetables to the quinoa dough..
5. Place the loaf into the baking pan.
6. Sprinkle with sunflower seeds.
7. Bake the loaf at 350 F for 30-40 minutes. Serve garnished with parsley.