1. 270g of oats
2. 4 ripe bananas (about 500g)
3. 2 tbsp of honey
4. 150g of sultanas
5. 4 red apples (about 550g)
6. 2 tsp of cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 200C
2. Grate the apples (no need to peel them) and mash the bananas. Drain the excess liquid from the grated apples using a sieve. Then mix them with all the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
3. Grease a baking tray with coconut oil
4. Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the mix and pat it into flat cookie shapes on the tray; do this until all the mixture has been used. Try to get an even amount of sultanas in each cookie as those that are heavier with sultanas are more likely to burn. The mixture should make about 25 cookies.
5. Bake the cookies for about 30 minutes until they turn golden brown, then take them out of the oven and let them cool slightly.
These pecan pie tarts are uncooked and look lovely with a dollop of coconut whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream! Dairy-free of course ;)