1 1/2 cup almonds
1 cup cashews
1 cup dates
2 Tbsp coconut nectar
1Tbsp coconut oil
1Tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup cacao powder
1pinch sea salt
1. Process almonds and cashews in a food processor until they almost resembles flour like consistency (more or less.)
2. Add dates, coconut nectar, coconut oil, vanilla extract and process again until dough like.
3. Add cacao powder and salt and process again.
4. Form cookies and refrigerate.
5. You could dehydrate them as well. They are delicious warm too!
4 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 1500
Mississauga, Ontario, L4Z 1S1
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP:
© 2023 Zawada Health.