1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup coconut flour
2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp nutmeg
3/4 cup Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener
1 cup avocado (about 2 small avocados or 1.5 large)
3 tbsp vanilla
1. Preheat your oven to 350*F. Grease your 8×8 baking pan with coconut oil, or line with parchment paper.
2. Add all of the ingredients except for the avocado to a large bowl and mix together until well incorporated.
3. Add the mixture into a food processor, and then add the avocado. Puree until all of the ingredients are smooth and mixed together completely.
4. Transfer the batter into your baking pan and smooth the top.
5. Optional- top with almond butter/coconut butter and swirl on top.
6. Cook the brownies in the oven for about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick/knife comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
4 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 1500
Mississauga, Ontario, L4Z 1S1
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP:
© 2023 Zawada Health.