1 bunch of kale
1 tablespoon (15 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon (5 mL) sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Remove the stems from the kale.
3. Wash and dry the leaves and tear into bite-sized pieces.
4. Drizzle the leaves with the olive oil and sprinkle with the salt. Toss to
thoroughly coat the leaves.
5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the kale leaves on top.
6. Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until the edges are brown, but not burnt.
These pecan pie tarts are uncooked and look lovely with a dollop of coconut whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream! Dairy-free of course ;)