1 cup raw almonds or walnuts
1 cup medjool dates, pitted
¼ cup raisins
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
¼ cup raw almond butter
shredded organic coconut
1. In a food processor fitted with the “s” blade grind the almonds until finely ground. Drain, rinse
in cool water, and drain well.
2. Add the dates, raisins, and spices. Grind to a fine meal.
3. Add the almond butter, process again until thoroughly mixed.
4. Form into balls and roll in shredded coconut.
5. Store in a sealed container on the counter for up to 3 days, or refrigerate for up to a week.