GoodnessMe Nourish magazine
1½ cups unsweetened shredded coconut
¼ cup coconut oil
1 pkg dark chocolate chips
1 cup full fat coconut milk
¾ cup chunky peanut butter OR almond butter
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Melt coconut oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add in coconut. Stir well to combine and pour into parchment-lined 9x9” square pan.
3. Bake for 15 minutes until coconut is golden. Remove and let cool.
4. Place coconut milk, chocolate chips and peanut butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
5. Stir with a whisk until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
6. Crack the eggs into a small dish.
7. Beat with a fork and whisk them into the chocolate mixture. Stir well to combine thoroughly.
8. Pour the chocolate mixture over the coconut crust and bake for 20-25 minutes longer or until chocolate is set.
9. Let cool completely (refrigerate) before cutting into squares.
4 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 1500
Mississauga, Ontario, L4Z 1S1
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP:
© 2023 Zawada Health.